Sunday, 30 April 2017
Visual text analysis by Keith
1. What is the purpose of the image?
It is to warn cyclers to cycle safely.
2. What is the message of the image?
The message is to tell people to be alert when cycling.
3. Who might be the intended audience?
Cyclers might be the intended audience.
4. How does the image help to achieve the purpose?
It does so by having an image of an irresponsible cycler cycle on the road although there is an incoming car.
5. How does the text help to achieve the purpose?
The words "road safety depends on me" informs the cyclers that their and others safety depend on the cycler.