Thursday, 18 May 2017

June holiday journal entry

Write one journal entry every week during your holiday, giving an account of the most interesting activity you did in that week. Every student should post at least 4 journal entries by the end of the holiday. 


  • Your journal entry should be written in the past or past perfect tense. 
  • It should be between 100 to 150 words.
  • It should be written in prose (and not in bullet points). 
  • Your journal entry should not just be a list of things you did but it should include your reflection on how you spent the time that day and what you wish to achieve the next week.

SAMPLE

Journal Entry by John Tan
This week, I spent most of my time at my grandmother's house. The most interesting thing I did was to learn from my grandmother how to bake chocolate biscuits. That day, the whole house was filled with an intense aroma of freshly baked cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment