Collective wisdom

Friday, 9 June 2017

(29 May to 4 June) Holiday Journal 1 - Krin Yew

During the first week of my holidays, I went for my fifth National Day training. It sounds boring, but it was also my first time training with soldiers from the Singapore Armed Forces. It was the most exciting activity of the week as the rest of my days were spent on going for extra tuition to help me in my results for certain subjects. My friend and I trained with the soldiers from 10 in the morning to 6 in the evening. It was tiring, but I learnt much more moves to make the show more mesmerising.
It was also my first combined rehearsal with the rest of the performers that will be performing with me on the previews and on 9th of August. I met familiar faces and made new friends. It was the best rehearsal so far and I always look forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment