Collective wisdom

Sunday, 11 June 2017

JingHui's holiday journal 2- week 2

For the second week, I've decided to take a break from my homework and find a pastime. I felt like a pastime that doesn't require any electronic devices would be great. After searching online for one, I've decided on clay sculptures. I have only made 1 sculpture of one of the characters from my favourite show. It looks pretty good for my first time sculpting. I also rewatched all of my favourite show series while waiting for a new season. For the third week i will be doing my AAs, doing some revision and preparing for the new school term.

1 comment:

  1. I think that finding an offline hobby is a great idea as it gives your eyes some rest time and it also ensures that you do not develop a dependency on electronic devices. Could you take a picture of your sculpture and share it with us?

    ReplyDelete