Collective wisdom

Thursday, 8 June 2017

Holiday Journal 1 (29 May - 4 June) by Isaac Lim

During the first week of the June holidays, the most memorable activity is me going back to school for CCA training for an upcoming competition. The team progressed quickly, and I am proud to be working with such talented peers. However, the physical training was very difficult. We were needed to do 50 push ups and 50 jumping jack. It sounds easy, but it's not. Soon after starting the physical training, drops of sweat started flowing down my cheeks. We also had vocals training as well and it was fun as it was my first time doing breathing exercises and learning about the different sections in a choir. It was an eye-opening experience and I really enjoyed the CCA sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment