Collective wisdom

Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Holiday journal 4 - RouFu

This week, I spent most of the time trying to complete my geography iBook. Since my parents are still at HongKong, my siblings and I went out to watch Despicable me 3, my brother also invited his friend. When we were outside waiting for our show to start, my sister bought popcorn. She made a mistake by buying the large popcorn and that was the biggest bucket of popcorn I have ever seen in my life and she even managed to finish it which was shocking to me and my brother. My brother has planned out the whole day for us, so, after we finished the movie, we started finding the place where my brother has booked a reservation. After walking with a few lost turns, we found the place and the food was delicious. On the way home, we bought Koi and after reaching home we ended the day with a few board games.

No comments:

Post a Comment