Friday, 16 June 2017

Holiday Journal by Benjamin

It was the beginning of the holidays. I was excited because it was going to be a long break. I had 2 camps, a trip to Melaka, a golf tournament, and a Cruise Trip as the highlights of my holidays.
On the first few days of the camp, I had a camp. It was located near to where I live at, so it was not that of a hassle to reach the Campsite. When we arrived, the campsite was packed with my other accomplices who chose to join the camp. It was an outdoor camp and we got to actually experience an actual feeling on how a camp is like.
Midway through the Holidays, my family and I went overseas to Melaka. We were there for three days and two nights. We went to Melaka to visit our relatives and do some shopping.
A few days later, I had another camp. Somehow, it is a coincidence that it was the same campsite, so I was more aware of where the place is and where the facilities were located at. Because I know the site well, my mates kept on asking me on where is where.
The day after we booked out of our camp, I had a golf tournament. I enjoyed the tournament because it was exciting to see all the competitors swinging their golf balls to far ends. Although I did not win any trophies, it still was a good experience.
Two days later, I have the final highlight of my holidays. My family and I went on a Cruise Trip to Penang and Langkawi. It was June the eighteenth, and at eleven o’clock, my family and I started boarding the cruise. The cruise ship eventually set sail at three o’clock in the afternoon, and I have to say, it was a breathtaking view of the shores of Singapore in my cabin.
The next day, the cruise ship arrived at the harbor. We have arrived in Penang. We went shopping around the area, and I enjoyed many local cuisines. That afternoon, we went back to our ship, which eventually set sail to Langkawi. Langkawi was actually smaller than I thought. It is smaller than Singapore, and we hung around at the beach before boarding back into our cruise ship, which was heading back for Singapore.
That was pretty much what I have done for my June Holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment