Collective wisdom

Friday, 23 June 2017

Journal by Hsien Yang

Journal (1st week)

I woke up early in the morning, extremely tired, I have to go to my grandparents' house at Malaysia.
I have not enough sleep so I slept in the vehicle. When my family reached there, there was nothing I could do as I did not bring my homework. All I do in Malaysia was to eat and sleep. This cycle just keep going on and on until the day we went back home.  When I was at home, It was late at night so I decided to eat supper. I ate prawn noodles. After that, I happily went to sleep. The next morning, I was still sleepy. So, I slept again for another two hours. The two hours were great. After that, I carried on with my revision.

Journal (2nd week)

As I woke up in the morning, I realised it is time to start my revision as my grades are poor. I had almost treated my holiday life as my school life. I worked for about 5 hours everyday and surprisingly, it was not tiring. However, the papers i had been working for for the past week was not homework. It was assessment paper! Because of that, I did not do my homework but determined to finished the homework by next week. The only part where I went out very far is going to Jurong Library on 8 June. I went there with the project team to finish our project. Only three out of four people were there so we did not finish. We arranged on another date to finish our project.

Journal (3rd week)

I had started doing my homework especially for Geography. Many classmates had complained that the Geography is too difficult,  too much, too complicated etc.. Interestingly, I was , indeed, one of them. Aside from homework, I did less assessments. When I looked into my phone, I saw most of my friends having fun with friends and I was just at home being 'locked up'. I felt like I was at jail. I have been bored for the past few days. The only part where I went out very far is going to Jurong Library on 15 June. I went there with the project team to finish our project. Only three out of four people were there again but we managed to finish it.

Journal (4th week)

The last week had arrived. I have mixed feeling, I am happy and also sad at the same time. The worst part is that I still have not finish my Geography AA. My parents and I were so busy that we even forgot to celebrate Father's Day. Guess what I had been doing during Father's Day... I was doing homework, both my father and mother was working. My father came home so late that I do not have the time to tell him 'Happy Father's Day".  And day by day, I have yet to finish my homework.

2 comments:

  1. As the 'Tortoise and the Hare' story goes, you are the tortoise and the rest of the class are the hare. Even though you were under expectations before, I can assure you that your hardwork will bring you to a brighter future. Hardwork comes reward... Never give up!

    ReplyDelete