Collective wisdom

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

June holidays 3 - Jian Lun

  The first two weeks of my holiday had been great enough already. Well, let me share with you the third even interesting week.

  On that week, I realised I had much homework undone and I did not know how to do many of them. So to catch up on my homework, I invited Keith and Nathaniel to meet up and do homework together somewhere. Actually, precisely, Keith was the one that suggested that first, but it never happened till I realised I was so back from the others for homework.

  On Wednesday, we met up in Jurong East MRT station. After that, we went to the national library behind Jcube to do homework. We only did for a while before we decided to eat lunch. During lunchtime, the three of us were more interested in gaming than eating. When we went back to the library, we met Ian, Hsien Yang and Krin there in the cafe doing their IRS project. So we decided to do homework together instead. I was pretty sure that week was not a wasteful week at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment