Collective wisdom

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

June holidays week 4

After the retreat,I was not really sad because I am going to the same place the 5th time and had loved a lot,Legoland!!!There were so many fun rides, example,Project X,the new Ninjago 4D ride, The Dragon, and the Dragon's apprentice.I loved Project X the most its a roller coaster same for the two dragon rides, but this time Project X moves up to about two and a half stories high and swoops all the down!Not to mention,I am an adrenaline junky.The food there was delicious!We also ate at Kai's Sushi Bar, they serve freshly made sushi and ramen!After the trip, we had the final thing to do the secret my mother had kept at week 2.Happy Father's Day!!!Even though it was quite late back we all enjoyed it.This whole holiday was a pack full of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment