Collective wisdom

Sunday, 11 June 2017

My holiday journal 1

My holiday was boring as i had no holidays because there was too much homework i hope that when it is july we can have a one month break again without any homework. I am very tired and angry that i have so much homework. I only manage to watch Korean drama during breaks in between homework. I watched the korean drama during the break. I watched the korean dram Healer. It was about this character that korean actor Ji Chang Wook acted. Healer is a 'night courier' night couriers are people that you pay a large sum to and they help you steal documents, fix bugs in other people place, trepass properties and more. The story line is about him m finding out his relations with this person he was suppose to stalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment