Collective wisdom

Thursday, 22 June 2017

My Holiday Journal 5 😊 -aliah


22 June 2017


When holidays closes up, everyone will most probably feel their heart pumping as fast as sprinting in a marathon. Rushing to finish their pile of work, all I could do was to encourage them not to give up. My holiday was a total opposite from most of my classmates. When I was intensively focussing on my work during the first 2 weeks, the class will be on their journey to their wonderlands, and my phone will be beeping almost every second. But as the holiday closes up, my phone starts to silent up. It is kind of weird that nobody wanted to put in effort when the time was luxurious, and start embarking their way to trouble when the time was tight. Placing hopes was the last choice to survive I think? I really can't get the concept. 

Anyways, now the class committee is planning the seating arrangement of the class, and I am really hoping to seat at my original seat, where my seat is closer to the teacher. Nowadays, I can't hear when people are talking to me. Instead, they have to shout at the top of their lungs. But all I know, they can be trusted when arranging the class seats. 

All in all, I am ready for a new start and I am excited to be back in school. Life at home is indeed very boring, even when preparing for Hari Raya. 😫

No comments:

Post a Comment